Happy Easter! Hope you are having a fun day celebrating with family and friends. We’ve been posting edible Easter crafts all this week & here’s another one to keep you good & busy! These Easter Butterflies are super simple and only require 3 ingredients!
Also, here’s a video tutorial I created for you…
All you need for this project:
- mini pretzel twists
- chocolate covered caramels (such as Rolo or Milk Duds)
- Easter M&M’s
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet in the shape of butterflies. 2 pretzels as the 2 wings.
- Place a chocolate in the center of the wings.
- Heat for one minute in the oven.
- Remove from the oven.
- Gently press one Easter M&M into the soft chocolate.
- Let cool slightly, gently flip the wings up. Continue to cool completely.