We need some high protein lunch & dinner ideas too, ya think? I came up with this Pan Seared Salmon with Potato Hash on a whim and I’m dang happy I did…
Salmon is my all time favorite fish. I love it’s full flavor & oily texture. I’m also a fan of making sure the skin is extra crispy (yes I love the salmon skin.)
When you sear salmon skin side down, in oil over high heat (a cast iron skillet is best) then you flip to brown the other side. You can achieve perfection.
I love the center pink & a little underdone. The skin crispy like a chip & a golden brown top side, perfectly seasoned and crisp as well.
Here are two more salmon recipes you might love to try…
This is the perfect gluten free, grain free meal. I love to serve it over a salad for more veggies.
Salmon Recipe Links
- Chipotle Salmon & Sweet Corn Macaroni Fuss Free Cooking
- Foil Wrapped Grilled Salmon with Tomato Garlic Pan Sauce Sugar and Grace
- Quinoa Fritters with Salmon Salad & Whipped Potato Cuisine Paradise
- Salmon, Arugula & Cherry Tomato Linguine Palachinka
- Salmon on Miso Broth Whisk & Knife
- Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter Handle the Heat