I always make my Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken in a large quantity so we have plenty to grab throughout the week. I mention over and over how important it is to have fresh, healthy food on hand so you don’t fall off the wagon and eat the wrong stuff. Chicken breast is lean and jam packed with protein, it lends itself easy to a huge range of flavors. I add this chicken to veggie soups, pasta, rice and salads for meals throughout the day.
For my kids I make chicken a little more exciting by cutting it up into small pieces and plating it with a few dips. Organic ketchup, BBQ sauce, creamy ranch, salsa, hummus and soy sauce are all delicious dips.
What is your favorite way to prepare chicken?
Lemon Chicken Recipe Links
- Creamy Artichoke and Lemon Creamy Pasta Confessions of a Foodie Bride
- Greek Lemon Oregano Chicken Skillet Dinner Good Life Eats
- Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Sea Salt with Food
- Lemon Chicken with Walnut Green Beans Fresh Tart
- Lemon Chicken Pasta Life’s a Feast