Yep….you read that right. Melted golden marshmallows topping a frozen coffee cocktail. Life doesn’t get much better than this friends. Seattle’s Best Coffee® asked me to create a few drink recipes with their new Frozen Coffee Blends. Roasted Marshmallow Coffee Cocktail Shakes might just rock your world too… (actually I have no doubt they will)
Going to your local coffee shop is super fun. Being able to buy these Frozen Coffee Blends is super cool when you want to be chill at home. These cocktail shakes would be so fun at any celebration. Can you imagine the look on everyone’s faces if you brought these out at a party?!
My new favorite kitchen toy is my heat gun. It was easy to control how much to roast the marshmallows. Once you eat the carmel drenched roasted marshmallows a cool creamy cocktail is revealed. Coffee liqueur is what adds the boozy kick to the frozen coffee drink. These would be great for the kiddos too. Just omit the alcohol.
Enjoy your sweet sips!
Cocktail Shake Recipe Links
- Adult Chocolate Covered Pretzel Milkshakes Host the Toast Blog
- Boozy Cadbury Cream Egg Milkshakes Food Fanatic
- Caffe Latte Cocktail Shake Cookbooks 365
- Chocolate Mint Liqueur, Vodka and Vanilla Ice Cream Shake Creative Culinary
- Egg Nog Shake Brave Tart
- Spiked Shamrock Shake with Coconut Whipped Cream JJ Begonia
Disclosure: I’m working with Seattle’s Best Coffee® to bring you super delicious recipes. All thoughts & opinions are my own.