2018 Olympic Winter Style!
January 28, 2018
With the PyeonChang 2018 Olympics right around the corner, it’s time to think about your favorite events and style picks. This year we have three athletes competing from my hometown Telluride, Colorado. That’s so exciting for us and the USA! I’m going to throw an Olympics themed party to celebrate our homegrown favorites. Here’s an article about our Telluride Olympic hopefuls. This year Ralph Lauren is the Team USA’s official outfitter. The collection is super cool and very red, white and blue festive. Whether you will be heading to South Korea or watching from your living room, here are some favorite fashion picks to keep you super stylish!
Tune into the Olympic Games in PyeonChang, South Korea 09 Feb-25 Feb.
athletes pictured Gus Kenworthy & Jamie Anderson from the Ralph Lauren website
- Chinti and Parker cashmere sweater
- Alexander McQueen platform sneakers
- Moncler Ghany down vest
- Victoria Beckham blue sunnies
- Lingua Franca cashmere travel sets
- Adidas snapped track pants
- Ralph Lauren Team USA closing ceremony hat
- Frame Le-High skinny jeans
- Balenciaga Bazar shopper
- Canada Goose Lunenberg parka
- David Yurman double heart necklace