I know we all love Baked French Toast. I also know that most of us have a thing for eggs.
Jump for joy! Baked Eggs (Toad in the Hole) French Toast will make your belly smile.
There are obviously many reasons why this breakfast is amazing.
I take great pleasure in cracking tons of eggs. A meditative sort of process.
A few reasons why this recipe ROCKS. First off you can make it in a Big Batch. Second, it’s simple to prepare. Thirdly, this breakfast is gluten free. If you use GF ingredients that is.
By the way you need to enter my giveaway for Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Bread + Muffins.
For this french toast I used their 7-Grain and Mountain White varieties.
See that awesome bubble above? I thought that was super cool!
Bake this french toast for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, all depends on how runny you like your eggs.
Don’t forget to serve with some sticky, sweet maple syrup.
I had mine with some all-fruit berry jam this morning. Soooooo good!
Baked French Toast Recipe Links
- Baked French Casserole with Streusel Chew Out Loud
- Baked Walnut Blueberry French Toast The Curvy Carrot
- French Toast with Caramel Sauce Eva in the Kitchen
- Mardi Gras King Cake French Toast The Law Student’s Wife
- Overnight Gingerbread French Toast Averie Cooks
- Strawberry Eggnog Baked French Toast Pretty Plain Janes