Wow. Lots ‘o flavors in there eh?!
Blueberry Peachy Lemon Smoothies are some kinda fabulous as they are chock filled with fruit. Sweet blueberry with tangy citrus & perfect peach come together like a sweet symphony of flavors.
This delightful drink will take some heat away from these steamy summer days.
What do you do when you have pounds & pounds of frozen blueberries from styling Blueberry Sour Cream Ice Pops?
You make smoothies thats what.
Remember those pops? Try ’em they’re good.
Not only that…then you load the tops of yer smoothies with lots & lots of frozen blueberries.
For this smoothie you might find you need a straw & a spoon.
All those dreamy sips might even make you want to run outside to blow bubbles.
It’s all good.
Smoothie Recipe Links
- Banana Smoothie Enjoying Motherhood
- Coconut Key Lime Pie Smoothie Flavor the Moments
- Healthy Cheesecake Smoothie Yeah…..Imma Eat That
- Kefir Smoothie Cultured Palate
- Peach Green Smoothie Pinch of Yum
- Pina Colada Smoothie An Edible Mosaic