Candy Corn Brownies
October 5, 2016
Sometimes we all need to go off the rails a teensy bit, right? These Candy Corn Brownies are pretty much formula for that! This super sweet treat makes the most of all that leftover Halloween candy corn. ‘Tis the season for all kinds of indulgences so why not make the most of it with these candylicious, dense, chocolatey, fudgy brownies?! These brownies come together super quickly, with minimal fuss and mess. You can mix all the ingredients together in just one bowl.
Candy corn has always been a favorite over here. It’s super exciting to see it in the stores this time of year. We stock up on extra to have some around for sudden cravings. You never know when these will hit! Maybe we even pack some in our pockets for big mountain hikes too. The perfect little sugar boost!Now fire up that oven & get baking…
More Brownie Recipes to Try!
- Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie Bars Bakerita
- Drunk in the Kitchen Brownies Ready to Yumble
- Fudgy Vegan Gluten Free Brownies What She Ate
- Healthy, Fudgy Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies An Edible Mosaic
- Pumpkin Swirl Brownies Tastes Better from Scratch
- Turkish Delight Brownies Kitchen Sanctuary