Creamy Carrot Cashew Ginger Soup
September 14, 2014
Happy Monday everyone! I have a great #meatlessmonday soup for you today. Not only is this super healthy (and vegan) but it tastes amazing!
Carrot Cashew Ginger Soup is a fab go-to meal for busy nights & the best part is you’ll likely have some left over for lunch too.
Cashew’s in soup you ask? Does it sound weird? It’s actually really delish.
The cashews are blended into the carrot soup mixture. They add beautiful flavor & a whole lot of creaminess.
This is a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies. My kids love this soup!
Share a bowl of soup with a pal or a loved one.
Top with slivers of fresh carrot & chopped cashews…
Carrot Soup Recipes that look AMAZING!
- Carrot Ginger Soup with Chickpea Croutons Milk and Toast and Honey
- Carrot & Rhubarb Soup A Brown Table
- Creamy Cauliflower Carrot Soup Maria Ushakova
- Golden Curried Red Lentil, Vegetable & Coconut Soup Clean Wellness
- Red Curry Carrot Soup NerdyBites
- Vegan Orange Carrot Fennel Soup My Darling Clementine