Hi there! Today I’m sharing a simple Chocolate Peanut Butter Holiday Fudge recipe that you can easily whip up for holiday parties. There is no baking involved here so that makes things super easy & there is not a lot of clean up. Fudge is a nice alternative to holiday baking…
If you are a chocolate & peanut butter lover you will totally dig this fudge!
All you need to do is melt the chocolate chips & do some mixing. This recipe is from the folks at Eagle Brand.
Sweeten the Season with fudge and my KitchenAid Mixer giveaway! I told you guys I was going to do two of these giveaways & here is the second.
This giveaway is now closed. Winners have been chosen. Thanks for your entries!
Fudge Recipe Links
- Biscoff Fudge Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Chocolate Peppermint Fudge The Sweet Chick
- Classic Indian Fudge Cooking with Sapana
- Cookies & Cream Chocolate Fudge Call Me PMC
- Gingerbread Fudge Crazy For Crust
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge The Blond Cook