Sometimes a salad has lettuce & sometimes it doesn’t. In this case quinoa is the star (which it often is in my recipes.) Citrus is a star here too. So is my Lemon Honey Salad Dressing, which ties it all together.
Let’s have some Citrus Quinoa Salad, shall we?
*Don’t forget to enter my $100.00 TARGET GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY…
This time of year everyone is obsessed with ruby red (or blood red) blood oranges.
There is something about cutting into an ORANGE & seeing RED. After all, an orange is orange and not red. Unless it is a blood orange.
Pretty little slices of citrus pair oh so well with quinoa.
Pink grapefruit is another beauty in this recipe. So is avocado. Briny feta adds some dimension too.
So do these teeny tiny broccoli sprouts…
Lemon Honey Salad Dressing ties everything together…
This salad will help to warm up your chilly winter days with it’s sunny freshness.
Quinoa Salad Recipe Links
- Kale & Quinoa Winter Salad A Happy Food Dance
- Quinoa & Italian Red Chicory Salad Cheap ‘n’ Chop
- Quinoa Salad with Grilled Halloumi Health Inspirations
- Roasted French Bean & Quinoa Salad The Lean Clean Eating Machine
- Roasted Sweet Potato & Quinoa Salad with Chile and Lime Bojon Gourmet
- Roasted Vegetable & Red Quinoa Salad Every Little Thing