Looking for a light, springtime pasta recipe? I’ve got exactly what you need right here! This Creamy Chicken Fettuccine with Fresh Herbs is quick and simple to prepare & completely delicious! Life is super busy right now (then again it always is) Our kids are on a 2 week spring break. In Telluride break starts right when the ski resort closes for the winter season. The kids get 2 weeks off & I get two weeks on! It’s extra busy juggling work & being a mom. All is great ~ but I need to prepare simple, healthy dishes like this to feed us right in a time crunch. [amd-zlrecipe-recipe:517] More Chicken Pasta Recipes to Try!
- Cheesy Chicken & Roasted Tomato Mozzarella Pasta Bake Cafe Delites
- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Friday is Cake Night
- Chicken Mushroom & Pepper Pasta Karmelowy
- One Pot Turkey Stroganoff Very Culinary
- Orange Chicken Pasta Kirbie’s Cravings
- Thai Chicken Pasta World of Pastabilities