Happy Friday everyone! Last weekend we had a bunch of great friends over for a potluck & I served this simple summery fruit salad. Think i’ll do the same this weekend.
What makes fruit salad so fabulous are the colorful, fresh, seasonal ingredients & it’s a lovely way to satisfy sweet teeth with healthful ingredients!
For me some essentials for a fruit salad are:
Bite sized pieces.
Colorful & varied fruits.
A lively sauce/dressing. We all have certain fruits we love in a fruity salad.
Choose your favorites & adjust the dressing to suit the sweetness ~ tartness of your fruit.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Fruit Salad Recipe Links
- Fruit Salad with Goat Cheese Half Baked Harvest
- Mango, Strawberry & Avocado Arugula Salad Two Peas & Their Pod
- Stone Fruit, Radicchio & Pine Nut Salad Pinch & Swirl
- Vanilla Fruit Salad Averie Cooks
- Watermelon Fruit Salad with Honey Mint Vinaigrette That’s Some Good Cookin’
- Watermelon, Mango and Strawberry Salad She Knows