Holiday Gifts for Guys
December 11, 2017
Boyfriends, husbands, brothers, friends, co-workers, dads….I’m sure there’s some special guy in your life that you want to shower with gifts for the holidays. I LOVE shopping for the men in my life and here are a few ideas if you are stumped on what to get for that special guy in your life. My Holiday Gifts for Guys is here to set you off on the right path…
- Bet he will love the Hank Wallet from Herschel. Many colors, patterns, and fabrics to choose from. $49
- Have a little more to spend? Overland will keep your guy warm & stylish! $595
- For guys that travel all the time keep them organized with the Orvis Hanging Travel Kit $79
- Ted Baker has gorgeous sweaters for guys!
- John Hardy bracelets are HAUTE! Especially when layered. prices vary
- Guys are comfy and cozy with these Ugg fleece-lined slippers. $110
- All the boys here in Telluride have at least one Patagonia Micro Puff Hoodie, they are great on their own or to layer. $299
- For guys who love to wear suits (or have to!) Barneys New York has a great selection! $109 & up
- Le Labo makes the finest fragrances and of the lot, this Santal 33 will take your breath away. If buying for your boyfriend I bet you will want to wear it too! $45 & up
- Men need to have beautiful skin too, make their shave more special with these all-natural Aveda products. $20-$42
- Indulge in a Snuggle Up and Stay Package at The Home Ranch. A gorgeous rustic retreat near Steamboat Springs, CO. Get your package code here.