Italian Wedding Soup
May 20, 2015
This soup is great for any season, a hearty broth with all kinds of yummies mixed in! Growing up Italian Wedding Soup was one of my favorites to eat at home & Italian restaurants. I’ve been cooking it here often. A healthy blend of veggies, mini meatballs & satisfying broth.
Traditionally this soup has an egg whisked into the broth at the last minute of cook time. I prefer a clear broth & I add tiny acini pepe pasta. I also add carrots to my recipe. I love the color & added veg bonus!
All you need to do is roll some meatballs, slice veggies, cook up pasta. Voila! Soup is ready in minutes!
This is an ideal meal, it’s filling, healthy & nothing else is really needed at the table! I always serve ours with extra cheese. Can never have enough of that!
This is the perfect week night or anytime meal. Simple to prepare & oh so delish! Hope you are having a great day!
Italian Wedding Soup Recipe Links
- Italian Wedding Soup Taming of the Spoon
- Italian Wedding Soup with Turkey Meatballs Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch
- Quinoa Italian Wedding Soup Love & Zest
- Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup Carmel Moments
- Turkey Meatball Italian Wedding Soup Ruffles and Truffles
- Weeknight Italian Wedding Soup Bev Cooks