I am thrilled that you guys are reaching out for healthy recipes again! I’m really good at creating super healthy & delicious food. It’s my thang.
This Kale Chickpea Greek Salad is great for lunch, dinner & everywhere in between
Since we got back from Grand Cayman I have been living on chickpeas.
It is so simple to pop open a can, drain them & mix them into hot or cold dishes.
The chickpeas & feta cheese in this will keep your energy levels in check. This is power food at it’s finest!
- 1 bunch Kale, washed & pat dry
- 1 can (15 ounces) Chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1 firm Tomato, diced & discard seeds
- 3/4 cup Feta Cheese + more for topping
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon dried Dill, 2 tablespoons if fresh
- Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Remove leaves from kale, discard stems & tear leaves into bite sized pieces. In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Gently massaging oil & lemon juice into the kale. Add the cheese last & gently toss again. Adjust ingredients to taste.
Chickpea Salad Recipe Links