I am thrilled that you guys are reaching out for healthy recipes again! I’m really good at creating super healthy & delicious food. It’s my thang.
This Kale Chickpea Greek Salad is great for lunch, dinner & everywhere in between.
Since we got back from Grand Cayman I have been living on chickpeas.
It is so simple to pop open a can, drain them & mix them into hot or cold dishes.
The chickpeas & feta cheese in this will keep your energy levels in check. This is power food at it’s finest!
Chickpea Salad Recipe Links
- Chickpea Kale Salad Wishful Chef
- Edamame Chickpea Power Salad 86 Lemons
- Greek Style Chickpea Salad Salu Salo
- Roasted Beets & Spiced Chickpea Salad Miss Hangry Pants
- Roasted Kabucha Squash & Chickpea Salad Eats Well With Others
- Warm Salad of Roasted Tumeric Chickpeas + Pear dolly and oatmeal