Over here we love quinoa ~ in sweet & savory dishes. For breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between! Often I bake with it too. Quinoa is a versatile grain like seed (many folks often mistake this for a grain, it is not.) It’s delicate flavor pairs well with so many things.
In my last recipe post I shared our favorite Citrus Coconut Roasted Beets.
In this layered salad I make great use those roasted beets!
Check out that bright pink beet vinaigrette…
Layered salads are so pretty and simple to make.
Serving food in jars is a sure way to get some great attention. Something about mason jars is just so cute!
I mixed half of the quinoa with my homemade beet vinaigrette and I left the other half plain. I like the way the layers look with the two colors.
You can do what you like…
What is your favorite way to prepare quinoa? What would you add to this layered salad recipe?
Quinoa Salad Recipe Links
- BLT-A Quinoa Salad MarlaMeridith.com
- Green Beans with Toasted Walnuts and Quinoa
- Quinoa Apple Salad Heather Likes Food
- Quinoa Beet Salad with Hazelnuts What Would Kathy Eat
- Quinoa Fruit Salad A Full Measure of Happiness
- Quinoa and Radish Salad Just 5 More Minutes
- Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad Closet Cooking
This post is proudly featured on TidyMom.net.