I hope the first few weeks of 2021 has been good to you. We are having a great winter here in Telluride, CO. It’s even better now that we know where to source the best sourdough bread…and it’s delivered straight to our door. I introduced you to the Wildgrain subscription box back in January. I loved it then and I love it even more now. So much so that I wanted to post our January goodies with you. My kids were so excited when the box came and we have been enjoying it so much.
Having a monthly subscription to Wildgrain is great for:
- People who LOVE homemade bread.
- Sourdough lovers.
- Artisinal pastry lovers.
- Fresh pasta lovers.
- Those who strive for a clean diet.
- Foodies who appreciate the highest quality ingredients in every bite.
Inside each box you will receive:
- 3 slow-fermented sourdough loaves
- 1 bonus sourdough loaf
- 2 packs (12 oz each) fresh pasta
- 4-6 rotating seasonal pastries
Limited time offer!
Enter the code SNOWQUEEN at checkout and receive $10 off your first box PLUS a free extra sourdough loaf in every box for the life of your subscription!
How it Works:
- Start your Wildgrain subscription
- Your box gets delivered to your door every month.
- Store in your freezer and enjoy anytime in 30 minutes or less! (No thawing necessary)
Disclosure: I received a delicious Wildgrain subscription box to review and we all loved it! If you place an order a small percentage goes right back into supporting my website.