Looking for an AWESOME Thanksgiving side dish? Do you love roasted brussels sprouts?
Perfect ~ then this Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Walnuts, Blue Cheese & Cranberries recipe is for you!
Are you a fan of blue cheese? It pairs well with the maple sweetened brussels sprouts & sweet dried cranberries.
If it’s too strong a flavor for you then substitute some feta cheese instead.
I love the balance & combination of the sweetened dried cranberries and tart fresh ones. Besides they add nice color pop.
What sides do you have planned for Thanksgiving?
Brussels Sprouts Recipe Links
- Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts Kirbie’s Cravings
- Brussels Sprouts & Mushroom Skewers with Miso Sauce Dishing Up The Dirt
- Brussels Sprouts with Pine Nuts & Parmesan Plated
- Kale Salad with Brussels Sprouts and Cranberries The Bite House
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Lemon, Thyme & Goat Cheese Veggie & Thyme
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Shitake Bacon Olives for Dinner