Candy canes & chocolate are the ultimate holiday flavor combo! Pop a few of these brownie bites in your mouth for a delish dessert…
It’s the time of year when calories & sweet treats prevail. Our Peppermint Brownie Bites are everything your sweet teeth need this holiday season! Chocolate & mint combine to make a mouthwatering treat. Share with friends, family, neighbors, your kids teachers…you get the drift!
Crush up candy canes and bake them right in. This makes the flavor prevail in every single bite. So good.
More Brownie Recipes to Try!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies The Blissful Balance
- Mocha Cheesecake Brownies Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Peppermint Layer Brownies 40 Aprons
- Peppermint Mocha Brownies Peach and Plenty
- Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies Goodie Godmother
- Turtle Cheesecake Brownies Friday Cake Night
7 thoughts on “Peppermint Brownie Bites”
The perfect festive brownie for the season!! The minty chocolate taste is amazing!
These peppermint brownie bites look amazing!
These look amazing and I love those old-fashioned candy canes!
Aren’t those fun?!
Adorable little bites! Way too easy to just keep on biting, and biting, and having just one more 🙂
Thanks for linking to my Turtle Cheesecake Brownies. I love the idea of brownie bites! How festive 🙂
I love bite sized treats!