Hello there! On Friday I had to share a cocktail to kick off the weekend ~ so I owe ya a lunchbox.
Last week I went on a field trip with my daughters class. A really fun historical tour of our awesome town! She packed her lunch (The Worlds Greatest PB&J) & I packed this energy packed Quinoa & Chickpea Salad.
This gluten free, grain free quinoa salad is a new favorite. It is so simple to prepare & super tasty too! I did not have any intention to post it, but it got such a strong reaction on Google+ & Instagram so I had to share.
All you need to do is cook up a big batch of quinoa when you have some time in the kitchen. When you are ready to pack lunch ~ simply toss some quinoa with chickpeas, green onion, garlic salt, pepper, olive oil & feta cheese.
Out the door you go! Remember, great lunchbox meals are not only for the kids but for us as well!
Sides of fresh strawberries & baby carrots round off this meal perfectly.
Add this badge to your blog! >>>>>>
‘); // ]]>
Quinoa Recipe Links
- Kale & Quinoa Waldorf Salad with Chickpeas Produce on Parade
- Quinoa Burrito Bowls What’s Gaby Cooking
- Quinoa Fritters heinstirred
- Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash Delightful Mom
- Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers Good Life Eats
- Quinoa & Veggie Stuffed Eggplant Glow Kitchen