Happy Friday! Hope y’all had a great week and are looking forward to an AMAZING weekend.
This Roasted Asparagus & Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta is perfect for any night and it’s great for lunch too.
Serve hot or chilled for picnics & potlucks. Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe for school lunches.
I adore skinny asparagus…especially when it’s roasted.
Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees F. Lay ’em out on a baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, garlic salt, black pepper & smoked paprika. Add some hot pepper flakes for a little kick.
Bake the heck out of them until you have crispy tips & well-cooked stalks.
Don’t forget to top this pasta with grated cheese. My favorite is Pecorino Romano for it’s rich, salty & lots o’ bang for the buck flavor.
Serve up as a side or a main course.
Pasta Recipe Links
- BLT Spaghetti The Growing Foodie
- Pasta with Salmon & Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce MarlaMeridith.com
- Spaghetti with Pistachio Pesto The View From the Great Island
- Warm Chicken & Pasta Salad The Frugal Flambe
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Chickpea Sauce Once Upon a Cutting Board
- Zucchini Pasta with Avocado Cream Sauce Running to the Kitchen