Hi folks! I have a simple soul-warming soup for you today. This Roasted Golden Beet & Carrot Soup with Quinoa is super easy to prepare & very nourishing. This soup is warming in the chilly months & it’s exactly what the Easter bunny craves (carrots), therefore great for warmer months too!
There is something about roasted veggies that brings out their fullest flavor. They were so fun to photograph before they got blasted with heat…
This soup has a wonderful silky texture, which you can see out in the photos…
The quinoa in this soup makes it a well round meal with a bit more holding power. A one bowl meal sure to satisfy!
Roasted Vegetable Soup Recipe Links
- Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque A Sweet Pea Chef
- Curried Roast Red Pepper Soup Egginon
- Roasted Carrot Soup Set the Table
- Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup Pizza Rossa
- Roasted Red Pepper, Corn & Tomato Soup Garnish & Glaze
- Roasted Sweet Potato Soup with Lemon Yoghurt MJ & Hungryman