Fire up that oven and heat up your skillet for Scrambled Egg Baked Potatoes.
Get your hands on a big bag of your favorite potatoes.
I use Russet here.
Bake them until they are absolutely perfect. Don’t forget to poke them first so they don’t explode in your oven.
That would be an evil mess & no one has time to deal with that.
Let them cool down a smidge. Then you get the scoop out the insides.
Leave 1/2 inch around each potato & make a boat. This way you get just enough potato with every bite of eggs.
Set aside the rest of the scooped out potatoes to enjoy with butter & sour cream. Good? Great!
Be sure to have some cheese handy too.
Fire up the skillet to scramble those perfect eggs. Soft ‘n creamy is how we love our eggs over here.
Once the eggs are done (don’t let them overcook) scoop them into the potato boats, top with cheese and broil for a few minutes.
All done! Enjoy your Scrambled Egg Baked Potatoes with a side salad and some fresh fruit too!
What is your favorite stuffed baked potato recipe?
Stuffed Potato Recipe Links
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Baked Potatoes Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
- BBQ Turkey Stuffed Red Potatoes Barefoot in the Kitchen
- Leftover Turkey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes The Realistic Nutritionist
- Sausage and Spinach Sweet Potatoes be filled up
- Tex-Mex Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Bev Cooks/Taste for Adventure