This recipe is a favorite for kids & adults. Delicately flavored soba makes for the perfect light meal!
One of my favorite summer salads is Sesame Noodles. It takes great restraint not to eat 6 servings for one meal. Twist my arm & I just might!
How was your July 4th? Ours was AMAZING!!! I posted a bunch of pics to Instagram…
It was go, go, go from 5am (when I marked our spot with a tarp & chairs in town) followed by a pre-parade brunch with 20 of my favorite people at the New Sheridan Chop House. Next up was the annual Telluride July 4th parade. No one does it better than this mountain town!
After the parade we partied a bit more at a friends house. Randomly, a 20 piece marching band from Santa Fe showed up in her living room. It was EPIC! If there is one thing Telluriders are great at it’s partying!
After that we went home to nap a bit to keep up with the rest of the days festivities. My friend threw a kick a** lobster boil picnic dinner at her home. After all that deliciousness we dashed to town for the fireworks. It was such a beautiful display. I’m a bit sad that my favorite holiday is now past…but I’ve all ready started planning my outfit for next year. Not kidding.
Let’s get back to sesame noodles. I’ll post more about the 4th soon.
All you need for this recipe is a package of soba noodles, green onion, carrots, toasted sesame seeds & a few ingredients to make the sauce.
Serve these noodles for summer pool parties, potlucks with the friends & anytime you want a quick & healthy meal! It’s great as a side or main dish.
Soba Noodles Recipe Links
- Green Bowl with Gomasio Contentedness Cooking
- Pasta Salad with Soy Ginger Dressing and Fresh Basil The Lovely
- Sesame Ginger Soba Noodles The Whole Serving
- Soba Noodles with Shrimp & Lime Cilantro Chew Out Loud
- Soba Noodles with Shitake Mushrooms Cilantro and Citronella
- Soba Noodle Bowl with Spring Peas Eclectik Domestic
- Spring Vegetable Buckwheat Soba Food by Mars
- Sunny Side Up Soba Bowl Culinary Tribune