I love floral prints so much. I collect all kinds of clothing, accessories and items for the home with flowers whenever I can. A print has to really speak to me though. Sometimes I crave larger florals, but most often smaller ditsy ones. I used to be a textile designer back before I started my website, so beautiful prints always catch my eye. Summer is the time to wear floral everything! Here are some of my favorite items for you to shop…enjoy!
1.The Jemma Flower cuff by Mignonne Gavigan will add a flower power touch to so many outfits.
2. How fun are these lip glosses Winky Lux Flower Balms?! Definitely a conversation piece!
3. Instead of freckles how about flowers on your face? These Magic and Madness stickers are so fun for summer festivals.
4.Pump it up with these floral high heels!
5. I totally ordered this whimsical rose duvet the moment I saw it! Available for a great price at Target.
6. This Free People fleur maxi dress is so romantic…it will make you look like you just stepped out of a garden painting.
7. Your face and body crave flowers too! Get your hands on this Shiva Rose collection and be fully immersed in the finest natural scents and ingredients.
8. I love this casual look with a Liberty print floral button down and denim cut-off shorts.
9. The creative paper company Rifle has teamed up with Keds to create these adorable sneakers!
10. You can wear this elegant A.L.C silk PJ inspired blouse out of the house in style!
12. Any accessory with a dog is a friend of mine! I love this Casetify Dog in Bloom iPhone Case.
13. Feel the summer breeze in this pretty calico print sun dress.
14. Romp around in this playful floral romper.
15. This Spring Floral Chiffon Scarf by Calvin Klein would look great with a white tee and jeans.
16. There are so many styling possibilities with this Fields of Flowers kimono. Wear to the beach, pool with jeans or over a slinky cocktail dress.
17. I ordered this Dolce & Gabbana purse the second I saw it. Great for outdoor cocktail parties!
18. Boho chic meets all kinds of cool with this Majorcan Garden Lamp Shade from Anthropologie.
19. I love this modern take on styling hair with flowers. Get these Franny Flower Hair Pins at Free People.
20. I am smitten with all the colors in these floral hoop earrings from J. Crew.