We know that you are AMAZING recipe developers and food bloggers. The time has come for a fun little contest. I am teaming up with Stonyfield Organic Yogurt in a food blogger recipe battle. All you need to do is share a recipe link that uses the ingredient yogurt & then have your friends and family come out an vote for you. So simple & so fun & guess what? You get stuff no matter what.
A bunch of you have all ready signed on and there is still time for those who have not. The final date to enter my Stonyfield Yogurt Recipe Battle is next Wednesday, August 18th.
Wanna see who is all ready signed up for the challenge?
Entries have been received by the following bloggers. There are so many wonderful & creative ways to use yogurt. These folks never disappoint…..they inspire greatness! Their recipes will be revealed on voting day, Friday August 20th.
- Aggie’s Kitchen
- Burp and Slurp
- Cara’s Cravings
- Cookin’ Canuck
- Deliciously Organic
- Dine and Dish
- Dishing Up Delights
- Fanatic Cook
- Flexitarian Foodie
- Get Healthy With Heather
- How Sweet Eats
- In Erika’s Kitchen
- Ingredients, Inc.
- La Fuji Mama
- Meal Makeover Moms
- Mommy’s Kitchen
- My Man’s Belly
- The Ungourmet
- Two Peas and Their Pod
- Sweet & Savory
- Vegetarian Tips
- Whats Gaby Cooking
- Worth the Whisk
Everyone will be grouped together for the voting. For now we have two lists, the 1st 25 who submitted recipes receive different entry coupon awards from Stonyfield.
- An Edible Mosaic
- In Good Taste
- Modern Comfort Food
- Naturally Ella
- What’s Megan Making
- Shockingly Delicious
Yogurt is a versatile ingredient & there are endless creative ways to use it. You can enter sweet or savory recipes. As long as yogurt is an ingredient in the list. This might inspire you: on the Stonyfield Facebook page you can see that the pros on the Food Network just battled it out too on Iron Chef Battle Yogurt It will be fun to see what you guys can come up with! I love using yogurt in my recipes, here are a few I have posted:
- Cocoa Coconut Oat Parfait
- Green Tea Matcha Yogurt Parfait
- Red, White & Blue Mixed Yogurt Parfaits
- Watermelon Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
- Curry Turkey Breast with Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Stonyfield Yogurt Battle at MarlaMeridith.com
- What will you get? The first 25 entrants will receive coupons for FREE Stonyfield products including 2 free Stonyfield Quart coupons and 2 free 16 ounce Oikos Greek Yogurt coupons.
- Entries after the first 25 will each get a coupon for one FREE 16 ounce container of Oikos greek yogurt.
- The overall winner: of this recipe battle (who will be determined by votes tallied by Polldaddy.com) will receive: $100 worth of coupons as well as a Stonyfield cooking kit – Oikos apron, recipe card set, measuring spoons, oven mitt, and recipe substitution guide.
How to Join in on the Fun!
- Submit: Each entry can be sent to me via comments, e-mail (marla at familyfreshcooking dot com) or Facebook from now until Wednesday, August 18th
- Each recipe entry has to have yogurt (any variety) in the ingredient list.
- You can create a new recipe or send me a link to one of your past favorites.
- One entry per person please.
- On Friday August 20th I will post the Battle with each entry title, the recipe photo, your blogs name & a link back to your post.
- Voting will be closed on Wednesday, August 25th at 12am PST.
- You can follow up and increase your votes with Tweets, Facebook posts, Stumbles and whatever else will help you drive votes.
- This contest is open to residents of the USA only.
- Optional: Post your recipe on your blog between the 20th & the 25th with a link to this contest. You can also grab the Battle Logo above if you wish and put in on your site.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, August 27th.
22 thoughts on “Stonyfield Yogurt Recipe Battle – Join in the Fun!”
What a fun contest!
I love Stonyfield Farm Yogurt! In fact, back “in the day,” I worked for a PR firm in Boston assigned with the task of designing Stonyfield’s first carton. This was right around the time the company started up and was going national.
As for my recipe, here is a favorite for Mom’s Mango Smoothie featuring low-fat vanilla yogurt.
A great event! I love to cook and bake with yogurt…
Oh wow. This is a freaking cool contest. I’ll have to dig through my past posts to see if I have any yogurt recipes!
Okay, here’s one: http://www.burpandslurp.com/2009/06/07/bidding-farewell-to-my-childhood/
Unfortunately, the pictures SUCK because I had a crappy camera back then! 🙁
Happy to be a part of it! 🙂
What a great contest! We are huge Stonyfield Fans!! You go girl!
This is my favorite way to use yogurt, make thick salad dressings. Its flavorful, low calorie and healthy. I love to mix mustard, honey and vinegar into low fat yogurt, and put it on top of a chopped salad.
Oikos has become a staple in my refrigerator in the past few months- I can’t get enough of it! Great contest!
I made a zucchini sauce to go on a zucchini pizza- the greek yogurt added the creaminess to the sauce I was looking for.
I’m excited to be a part of this contest. Thanks so much for putting all of this together, Marla!
Sounds like fun! I’m going to try and whip something up…. 🙂
I need to get my act together! Awesome contest.
Hey sweetie, I just got the book in the mail this weekend and I wanted to say thank you! It’s gorgeous and I was so excited looking through it — there are so many recipes I’m dying to make! 😉
What a great contest! I would like to submit my recipe for Dark Chocolate, Cranberry, & Pumpkin Yogurt Pound Cake with Pumpkin Glaze (sorry for the long name, lol!). Here’s my link to it: http://www.anediblemosaic.com/?p=1217.
Faith, that cake does have a long name, but those ingredients sound amazing!! Glad you got the Golden Door Cooks at Home cookbook & that you love it. Can’t wait to see your creations.
Joanne, I am gonna head to your blog now to help you pull a recipe for this challenge 🙂
I am loving your enthusiasm and submissions you guys!
Good luck everyone!
Here is my entry – http://www.whatmegansmaking.com/2010/05/herbed-yogurt-spread.html
This is so fun! I sent you an email too, sorry for the multiple forms of communication 😉
Marla…I pretty much use yogurt on a daily basis…and always looking for more recipes. Therefore…I’ll be standing by to get a good glimpse at what comes up.
Too bad the contest isn’t open to Canadians.
In the meantime…I do want to wish everyone good luck ;o)
Ciao for now,
Good luck to everyone who entered!
Marla! Your photographs are stunning. I am not interested in the promotion – but love the photos you take. Stunning!
You are my inspiratian, and the best teacher for me. Thanks you very much….