Strawberries ‘n Cream Hand Pies
February 7, 2016
These Strawberries ‘n Cream Hand Pies might be the BEST thing you will ever eat. That’s if you love strawberries and the most delicious flakey, buttery pastry dough evahhhh. Don’t be shy about making homemade pastry dough. It’s one of the best baking skills for you to acquire. If I can do it easily you sure can! Just be sure to never, ever skimp on the butter.
Store bought pastries are typically way too sweet for me, but these are just right. With only 1 tablespoon of brown sugar in the strawberry, cream cheese filling they are just right to satisfy sweet cravings. I use my favorite Pastry Pie Crust Recipe for these hand pies. A tried and true recipe that always has the best results!
Make these for your Valentine… but perfect for any time of the year! I fed them to my video crew the other day. They swooned!
More Amazing Hand Pies to try!
- Apple Hand Pies The PKP Way
- Apple Vanilla Hand Pies Honey and Figs Kitchen
- Cranberry Raspberry Hand Pies Butterologie
- Heart Shaped Cherry Hand Pies The Little Blond Baker
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheddar Handles Country Cleaver
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Hand Pies Chocolate and Carrots