Happy Monday! We are so in love with this Summer Pasta Salad with Avocados From Peru & have been feasting on it often.
This salad is filled with flavor & great for ya ingredients. Pack it in your lunchbox, serve at campouts, BBQ’s & picnics!
Heirloom tomatoes & Avocados from Peru make this salad colorful & vibrant…
I had some rice noodles in the pantry ~ so I used those.
That means this pasta salad is gluten free too, so everyone can enjoy it!
Fresh basil & a light (no mayo) dressing make this perfect for bikini season.
Tamari (gluten free soy sauce), green onion & zesty shallots add to the delicate flavor. Enjoy!
Pasta Salad Recipe Links
- Bacon Avocado Pasta Damn Delicious
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Greek Summer Pasta Salad No Gojis No Glory
- Grilled Summer Squash Orzo Salad Olives & Garlic
- Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad Whole New Start
- Roasted Tomato & Orzo Salad Anina’s Recipes
Disclosure: I’m working with Avocados from Peru to bring you new recipes & promotions.