Happy Monday! We are so in love with this Summer Pasta Salad with Avocados From Peru & have been feasting on it often.
This salad is filled with flavor & great for ya ingredients. Pack it in your lunchbox, serve at campouts, BBQ’s & picnics!
Heirloom tomatoes & Avocados from Peru make this salad colorful & vibrant…
I had some rice noodles in the pantry ~ so I used those.
That means this pasta salad is gluten free too, so everyone can enjoy it!
Fresh basil & a light (no mayo) dressing make this perfect for bikini season.
Tamari (gluten free soy sauce), green onion & zesty shallots add to the delicate flavor. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces Rice Noodles, cook to package directions
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 1 Avocado From Peru, diced & tossed with some Lemon Juice
- 12 mini Heirloom Tomatoes, quartered & discard seeds
- 1/2 cup Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 chopped Shallot
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil, chopped + more for garnish
- Garlic Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Cook & drain pasta. Toss with some olive oil & tamari. Let cool.
- While the pasta is cooking ~ Toast Pine Nuts: In a small sauce pan heat pine nuts on the stove top over medium heat. As soon as they become fragrant & slightly browned toss with tongs, continue to toast until you achieve desired browning. Watch carefully so they do not burn. Let cool.
- Put it all together: Toss rice noodles with the rest of the ingredients & season to taste with salt & pepper. Top with fresh basil leaves.
Pasta Salad Recipe Links
- Bacon Avocado Pasta Damn Delicious
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Greek Summer Pasta Salad No Gojis No Glory
- Grilled Summer Squash Orzo Salad Olives & Garlic
- Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad Whole New Start
- Roasted Tomato & Orzo Salad Anina’s Recipes
Disclosure: I’m working with Avocados from Peru to bring you new recipes & promotions.