Tequila Lime Fruit Salad
July 20, 2016
If you have a forever love for fruit salad like us, you’re in for a real treat this week. We’re mad for it, especially when it’s flavored with a small amount of tequila! Introducing, an adult version of a summer time favorite. Our Tequila Lime Fruit Salad is a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. Bursting with flavor, this treat makes the most of juicy ripe summertime fruits. The goodness never stops over here. This recipe is simple and will swoon your party guests all summer long. Serving kids too? Just omit the tequila and add some extra lime juice. All good all the time!
Watch MM on Facebook Live sharing the demo for this recipe….
More Fruit Salad Recipes to try!
- Boozy Fruit Salad The Wanderlust Kitchen
- Mexican Fruit Cups Dinner at the Zoo
- Pretty, Yummy Fruit Salad The Pioneer Woman
- Secret Fruit Salad Rachel Schultz
- Spicy Cantaloupe Salad More Stomach
- Tropical Fruit Salad with Sweet ‘n Spicy Dressing Garlic + Zest