The thought of cookies or cake for breakfast is so delightful! Especially when you can rest assured that all of the ingredients are great for you.
This crêpe cake would be perfect for holiday breakfasts and brunches ~ enjoy it any time at all.
We certainly do not need to wait for holidays to celebrate with great food!
Crêpes are basically really thin pancakes. They can be made with all different kids of flours ~ I use oat flour in this recipe.
This means gluten free folks can enjoy them too!
My Coconut Pumpkin Cream would be amazing in this recipe.
Make sure to have plenty of pomegranates, cranberry sauce and little chopped pistachios handy.
They add such pretty color and flavor. I did similar styling on my Cinnamon Coffee Cake with Coconut Cream.
Festive, fun & delicious!
Hopefully all of your holiday preparations are going smoothly.
It has been a very busy few months that has been go-go-go since the back to school rush…
Wishing you and yours some down time and relaxation in the next few days.
Have a wonderful, joyous, health filled & very merry Christmas with your families, friends and loved ones!
Crêpe Recipe Links
- Chocolate Crêpes with Ricotta and Cherry Sauce MarlaMeridith.com
- Coffee Crêpes with Ricotta Cheese and Cherries in Syrup What Should I Eat for Breakfast Today
- Crêpes with Blood Orange Sauce Ichigo Shortcake
- Eggnog Crêpes Tartine and Apron Strings
- Gluten Free Chocolate Crêpes Girl Cooks World
- Italian Chestnut Crêpes with Nutella Cream Filling Boulder Locavore
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Pan-Crêpes MarlaMeridith.com