I had an absolute blast on the Gold Coast of Australia’s Queensland. I did heaps of shopping there and I’m more than impressed with the findings. This was my very first trip to Oz, and there will be many more to come! There’s so much fun to be had there and amazing boutiques to shop at. Some trends I spotted there are lots and lots of patterns and prints. The silhouettes are playful, flirty and feminine.
Here’s a few Australian designers to watch for. You can shop most of them online, which is way easier than hopping a jet. I suggest you add some Aussie styles to your closets stat….they are haute! Do remember that the USA is on the opposite season clock. Australia is going into winter now, but the good news is they always have styles for our summer!
Thankfully I have some Aussie friends who pointed me in the right direction for shopping. Check out the Black Out Mask, my friend Scarlett is the creator, she’s got fascinating style! There’s nothing cooler than being in a foreign land with pals who understand what you are into. This keeps the mistakes and guesswork to a minimum. Which all helps with accurate planning when time is of the essence.
- Sass & Bide. Clean lines, funky styling, awesome embellishments (find their intimates at Aussie department store Myer)
- Camilla. Super feminine with lots of pattern & sparkle. World has it Beyonce wears this.
- Aje. Contemporary styling with hits of sequins, metallics interesting silhouettes.
- Zimmerman. If only my closet could be filled with this for the summer! Sheers, layers, romantic styling.
- Talulah. Excellent craftsmanship. Effortlessly chic. Key pieces for your wardrobe.
- Flannel. Simple luxury, comfort, natural colors, fabrics and styling.
- Jennifer Kate. Clean, fresh, timeless silhouettes.
- Gypsea. Swimwear that embodies your natural beauty and the nature that surrounds us.
- Finders Keepers. Show off your curves in this polished, playful style.
- Ginger & Smart. For those of you who love to express your individuality!