I’ve teamed up with Benefiber this season to help you balance out holiday indulgences. Recently I posted my recipe for Cranberry Cornbread Muffins. These anytime muffins have some extra fiber in them using the Benefiber powder.
Benefiber and Chef Richard Blais have teamed up during the holiday season too. Richard has provided some delicious and fiber-filled cooking tips to jumpstart your holiday season.
Fiber is one of the most important parts in everyone’s diet and it’s easy to forget to have your daily recommended amount during the holiday season. By incorporating Benefiber® in your holiday meals, you can keep your friends and family on track – and they won’t even taste the difference!
Below are some holiday prep and cooking tips from Chef Blais to help you “Better it with Benefiber®” this holiday season.
- Plan ahead. Organize your menu and grocery list ahead of time to avoid last minute dashes to the grocery store the day of. Don’t forget to pick up a bottle of Benefiber®!
- Organize the kitchen. Take inventory of your refrigerator and throw out anything you don’t need to make room for fresh produce and vegetable platters.
- Incorporate fruits and veggies that are in season. Using the season’s abundance of fresh produce will add a little zest to your dish of choice without taking too much from your wallet. For added fiber, mix in Benefiber® to help you and your guests reach your daily intake!
- A little seasoning can go a long way. A great way to cut back on the salt without sacrificing flavor is by substituting for your favorite herbs and spices. You don’t want your food to be tasteless – only your added Benefiber®.
- Serve dinner buffet style. Set the food in one area and invite guests to select what they want to eat. It will be more fun for your guests to move around and interact with each other around the buffet table.
This giveaway has ended & the winner notified. Stay tuned for more fun giveaways soon!
Disclosure: I am a blog ambassador helping to promote Benefiber® powder supplements, all thoughts and opinions are my own.