Seems like we all love oatmeal. Whenever I post an oatmeal recipe you guys go kinda wild. Oats are a simple, comforting ingredient that you can dress up or down depending on your mood. You can make a big batch to last days or a single serving. Versatile.
I love old fashioned rolled oats, steel cut, Irish oats, Scottish oats ~ just not that quick cook instant kind. Have fun with this recipe round-up, hopefully you will get 50 new ideas for oatmeal!
Feel free to link up your favorite oatmeal recipes at the bottom of this post too! We can never have enough great ideas!
Through the years I have experimented with a heck of a lot of oatmeal recipes.
One of the most popular is my Baked Blueberry Coconut Steel Cut Oatmeal recipe. You guys have great taste! It is delicious.
I travel a lot and every trip my Essential Travel Oatmeal comes with me….you betcha.
Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal is sure tasty too! It’s got lots of rustic, comfort charm.
Living in the high country I crave warming oatmeal all the time. I crave it at sea level too…
This here is a recipe I developed for Attune Foods ~ it’s called Pumpkin Breakfast Bake with Streusel Topping.
Crack into that crispy streusel topping to find creamy, pumpkiny steel cut oats.
Combining unexpected flavors can make the most basic ingredients trés elegante.
Saffron Pear Baked Oatmeal does just that…
Here is another flavor twist I came up with, yes it’s odd but very, very tasty.
Baked Coconut Steel Cut Oatmeal with Pepper Nut Topping
Chocolate Oatmeal Pudding Breakfast Cake, you can enjoy as a guilt free dessert or healthy breakfast.
It is gluten free and vegan too….
This Strawberry Banana Breakfast Bake was a HUGE hit for Attune Foods…
Lots of fruity greatness with oats and Uncle Sam cereal…
Here are 42 more! oatmeal recipes from food bloggers that I think you will enjoy too…
- Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Barefeet in the Kitchen
- Baked Blueberry and Banana Oatmeal Peaches & Cream
- Baked Chocolate Oatmeal Healthy Recipes Blog
- Baked Cranberry Oatmeal a la Christmas A Tasty Love Story
- Baked Ginger Oatmeal with Apricot, Cherry and Almond Cookin’ Canuck
- Baked Oatmeal with Peanut Butter and Jam The Roasted Root
- Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal MarlaMeridith.com
- Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal with Crunchy Cinnamon Crumbles Recipe Girl
- Baked Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Food Family & Finds
- Baklava Oatmeal Girl Makes Food
- Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal Including Cake!
- Berry Oat-Fait in a Bowl Wallflour Girl
- Berry Oatmeal What Should I Eat For Breakfast Today
- Bircher Muesli Savour Fare
- Blueberry-Nut Overnight Steel Cut Oatmeal Forbidden Rice Club
- Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Bake the Slender Student
- Cookie Dough Oatmeal Jessie’s Kitchen Chronicles
- Cranberry, Apple, Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Jelly Toast
- Double Chocolate Oatmeal Pinch of Yum
- Forelle Pear & Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Kitchen Apparel
- Freezer Friendly: Homemade Oatmeal Pucks
- Gingerbread Oatmeal Girl Makes Food
- Irish Oatmeal with Agave Nectar Sweet Happy Life
- Irish Oatmeal with Hot Buttered Cinnamon Apples An Edible Mosaic
- Irish Style Oats with Dried Cherries, Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Jilly Inspired
- Meyer Lemon Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Prevention RD
- Oatmeal with Torched Bananas With Style and Grace
- Overnight Oatmeal My Green Diet
- Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal Kitchen Confidante
- Overnight Slow Cooker Egg Nog Cranberry Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Peaches n’ Cream Protein Oatmeal Colourful Palate
- Peanut Banana Oatmeal Pastry Affair
- Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal Foodie 4 Healing
- Raw Oatmeal and Fresh Berries the little red house
- Savory Oatmeal with Kimchi and Fried Egg Mango Tomato
- Slow Cooker Apple Pie Steel Cut Oatmeal Closet Cooking
- Steel Cut oat Brûlée The Second Storm
- Steel Cut Oats with Rhubarb and Apple Topping Two Peas and Their Pod
- Strawberry Oatmeal Delight Food Fitness Fresh Air
- Vegan Baked Apple Oatmeal The Iron You
- Vegan Baked Banana, Blueberry and Raisin Oatmeal Deliciously Ella
- Vegan Spicy Pumpkin Oatmeal Zizi’s Adventures
48 thoughts on “50 Amazing Oatmeal Recipes”
Thanks for including me in this! All of these look so yummy!
You are so welcome! Your oatmeal looks great 🙂
That is an amazing collection of oatmeal recipes!
Oh yum! Love all of these! And I love your pink striped bowl from Anthropologie… I picked that one up too 😉
I love that bowl too 🙂
I use oats in recipes all the time and love them. Love this post, the variety, and the overall versatility of oats – from whole rolled to quickcook, to nobake treats to baked goodies. Love this one!
Thanks Averie! I know you are an oat lover too 🙂
Wow, so many delicious ideas on one page, I don’t know where to begin! I do love my oatmeal, but I still could never have come up with some of these brilliant flavor pairings and combinations. Thank you so much for including mine in the mix. 🙂
You’re welcome Hannah! So many fun flavors here I want to try all of them too!
Love all the oatmeal recipes. Nothing more comforting than a big, hot bowl of oats for breakfast!
Oh I really love oatmeal! Such a great compilation of recipes 🙂
The chocolate oatmeal pudding breakfast cake looks heavenly, Marla! I’m going to grab a few varieties of oats this weekend and try some of these recipes out.
Great choice Ashley ~ one of my all time favorite recipes 🙂
Hey Marla! Your photography gets more beautiful every day, I do believe! Thanks for including the Meyer Lemon and Blueberry Oatmeal in your list of awesome blogger oatmeal recipes…can’t wait to check them all out!
Nicole, you are so sweet! Thank you very much, love the look of your blueberry oatmeal 🙂
Oatmeal is so versatile and you know exactly how to make the best out of this valuable ingredient!
Thanks Rosa ~ I am rather obsessed with the humble oat 😉
That’s quite a list. Thank you for including me!
Olga ~ the idea of your savory oatmeal is genius!! Sriracha is one of my favorite ingredients.
Everything looks incredible, and I can see why your Baked Blueberry Coconut Steel Cut Oatmeal is one of the most popular! Thanks so much for including me in your list, I’m honored!
I’ve bookmarked this for future reference! I rarely make oatmeal (my kids prefer their oats soaked in buttermilk, mixed with fruit or vegetable, and baked into a muffin) but I sure love it and hope that one day they will appreciate how comforting a warm bowl can be on a winter’s morning.
Thank you for this list! I am in dire need of healthy, filling breakfast ideas.
goodness, this list is incredible! you have gorgeous photos of your oatmeals!!
What a great collection of recipes. I know what I’ll be having for breakfast the next 50 days 🙂
What a great idea for a recipe roundup! I can’t get enough of oatmeal – eat it almost every morning! Thanks for including my recipe, Marla!
LOVE oatmeal! Great post! Thanks for the link love:)
I don’t think I could begin to pick a favorite! All of your recipes look mouthwatering, especially the blueberry coconut!
What a great selection! Thanks!
Thanks for including me in the list, Marla! Have a blessed weekend.
Just in time, I recently made Carrot Cake Oatmeal! I’ll try your blueberry and coconut oatmeal!
Baked oatmeal sounds soooo yummy. I notice the method of preparation for saffron is missing. I just wrote a post on how to prepare saffron if anyone is interested.
Thanks so much Nadia!! Please share a link with us for the saffron preparation….
Hi Marla! A little bit of saffron goes a long way if prepared correctly. Check out this tutorial: http://loveliveandgarden.com/the-saffron-side-of-the-sun/
Hi Nadia, thanks so much for the helpful link!!
Hi Marla. What an amazing round-up. Oatmeal is absolutely my favorite breakfast in the winter, and it’s great to have so many new ideas. Thanks a bunch for including a link to my eggnog oatmeal. Pinning this now.
Loving this Marla! Oatmeal is so great in the winter, warms you right up!
Thanks for including me in the list! I am really looking forward to trying your Chocolate Oatmeal Pudding Breakfast Bake. It sounds amazing!!! How could anyone pass up something that is chocolate, gluten-free and vegan 😉
It’s crazy how good you can make oatmeal look! Love the blueberry coconut version the most, my favourite ingredients. Pretty stuff!
What a great list Marla! I know I get stuck in oatmeal ruts and this is just the thing to get me out of it! 😀
Wow, what a list! I love a good bowl of oatmeal! 🙂
These all look like such fantastically great ways to start the day–thank you for sharing these with us! I’m glad you found the berry oat-fait tempting, but I also can’t wait to try these other recipes out.
Gorgeous photos and lovely flavour combos…totally satisfied my oatmeal addiction. Will be tweeting this and trying out some for myself!
What great recipes and beautiful photos! Just found your blog, but I will definitely be back!
great!!! yum yum!
What a variety!! I’m always on the lookout for a good baked oatmeal dish – everything looks amazing!