Currently in Vail, CO. Currently it’s very much winter outside. Currently I’m relaxing in my hotel room ~ very much craving this Almond Cornbread Breakfast Cake. Not too sweet and sure good for ya. Have a hearty piece for breakfast, brunch or for a snack.
For a little somethin’ more….slather it with some jam & your favorite nut butter.
Please don’t forget the really strong espresso…
Milk is good too. Coconut milk, almond milk…something hot or cold to sip while you munch on breakfast cake.
These cakes are gluten free and vegan. Good for most…
Take a slice or two to go. If you don’t have almonds and almond butter try a different nut or seed.
Do be sure to come back and let us know how it goes if you try something new. Deal? Deal.
Breakfast Cake Recipe Links
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake MarlaMeridith.com
- Healthy Coffee Cake Natural Sweet Recipes
- Kneaded Poppy Seed Cake What’s On the Plate
- Lemon & Blueberry Protein Coffee Cake Chocolate Chili Mango
- Sweet Strawberry Snack Cakes MarlaMeridith.com
- Vanilla Pumpkin Almond Bread Anja’s Food 4 Thought
- Winter Breakfast Crepe Cake MarlaMeridith.com