Happy Good Friday! I’m so excited to share this Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bread Pudding with you. This recipe is perfect for Easter. Also great for serving to mom on Mother’s Day. Actually it’s great for any time at all!
Cheddar cheese, eggs, bacon, cream & King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls come together wonderfully in this full flavored bread pudding.
Celebrate Spring and let your family “go pupule” (which means go crazy in Hawaiian) for King’s Hawaiian products – perfect for any Easter or Mother’s Day recipe!
King’s Hawaiian just released their first TV commercial and they are super excited for you to know about it. What makes your family go pupule?!
These breads make any family gathering special by adding a touch of fluffy sweetness…a fun twist on a classic dinner roll. And way more fun then regular bread!
I’m sure you will love the way I used the rolls in this bread pudding recipe.
Savory Bread Pudding Recipe Links
- Bacon Bread Pudding The Dinnervine
- Easy Cheese & Herb Bread Pudding A Communal Table
- Ham & Swiss Bread Pudding The Wicked Noodle
- Sausage, Fennel & Gruyére Miniature Egg Stratas Strawberry Plum
- Savory Indian Bread Pudding Noshing with the Nolands
- Tomato Herb Cheddar Bread Pudding Little Leopard Book
Disclosure: I’m developing recipes with King’s Hawaiian products, giving you fun & tasty new ideas to share at your table. Enjoy!