It’s that time of the year when I crave a hot breakfast daily. Nothing like a steamy pot of coffee and Baked Pear & Honey Steel Cut Oatmeal to get your day started right.
Breakfast bakes are really popular both on this blog in right here in our home.
Sweet & pretty pears are showing up in the markets. I adore! Wish I had a pear tree ~ but that would not grow where I live. At almost 10,000 feet.
We love to eat them out of hand ~ but they are also delicious in recipes.
What we do grow nicely are beautiful wildflowers. I am happy about that!
This is the kind of recipe you can make the night before & wake to perfection. It thickens as it cools.
I love to top my oatmeal with Homemade Whipped Cream, which you most certainly all ready know.
What makes this oatmeal super special are all the juicy pears inside.
Have a great weekend ~ hopefully you can enjoy this oatmeal!
Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe Links
- Irish Oatmeal with Hot Buttered Cinnamon Apples An Edible Mosaic
- Overnight Steel Cut Oatmeal with Peaches & Strawberries Chic Eats
- Pumpkin Steel Cut Oatmeal The Emerging Foodie
- Steel Cut Carrot Cake Oatmeal Kitchen Treaty
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Cranberries & Brown Sugar Use Real Butter
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Yogurt, Peaches & Chia Seeds The Roasted Root