There is a whole bunch of decadent oat & pumpkin goodness tucked away right here in this oatmeal. You get a lot of bang for the buck with these ingredients. Not only do you get great flavor, but also the health benefits of whole rolled oats, pumpkin and flaxseed. I even snuck some egg in here for protein and you get your pick of what kind of milk & sweetener you want to throw in.
This is the perfect breakfast for adults and kids to enjoy. It warms your belly and tantalizes the taste buds. You get all the flavors of pumpkin pie with high energy, whole grain, great for you ingredients.
What’s your favorite oatmeal recipe?
Oatmeal Recipe Links
- High Energy Skillet OatmealMarlaMeridith.com
- Oatmeal the BasicsMarlaMeridith.com
- Oatmeal Bowls: 7 WaysMarlaMeridith.com
- Baked Oatmeal with Banana & CranberriesAnja’s Food 4 Thought
- Pumpkin & Caramelized Banana Baked OatmealHealthy Food For Living
- Steel Cut OatsTwo Peas and Their Pod