During these sweltering summer days we all crave cool, refreshing cool treats. Our Berry Sour Cream Tequila Poptails are flirty little popsicles, sure to tempt you summer beauties. Made with the simplest of ingredients, you can throw these together in no time at all. While you are out sunning they can chill in the freezer. When you wake from that warm, peaceful slumber these pops will be ready to greet you. Shhhhhh. Refreshing! Perfect for BBQ’s, pool parties and showers. Show your friends how much you love them with these tiny tequila treats.
View my Facebook LIVE video demo for this recipe!
More POPTAIL recipes to try!
- Blackberry Prosecco Popsicles Baker’s Royale
- Kiwi Moscato Popsicles Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine
- Lemonade Moonshine Popsicles Dessert for Two
- Pimm’s Cup Poptails (Pimmsiclesm) The Tiffin Box
- Rosemary Greyhound Popsicles Fruitcake
- Strawberry Jalapeño Beer Popsicles The Beeroness
5 thoughts on “Berry Sour Cream Tequila Poptails”
Very interesting flavor combo! I would love to try one of those!
Perfect for a hot summer day! I think I could handle one of these popsicles in each hand!
These pops look so creamy and delicious! Perfect for our party this weekend!
Gorgeous pops, I am all about those berries!
Love the addition of the fresh fruit!