Whoa! What a weekend! It was the 43rd annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival & we frolicked in the warm sunshine dancing from dusk till dawn. I squeezed in a whole lot of mountain biking and hikes with my hounds too. What fuels me to go go go? A delicious whole food breakfast like this AMAZING Blueberry Coconut Granola recipe. Granola is great for on the go meals & perfect for when you have house guests too. You can easily make a double batch so you have it at the ready.
I couldn’t find any dried blueberries here in Telluride (no shocker) so I went ahead and dehydrated some juicy summer freshies in the oven. If you have the same issue it’s an easy solve. All you need to do is lay blueberries on a parchment lined sheet pan in a single layer and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. Gotta love when the impossible (finding dried blueberries in Telluride, Colorado) becomes simpler than ever imagined.
All day today & tomorrow I’m taking my first golf lessons. I’ve been super curious about this sport for some time. Good thing I’ve got some of this granola left over to help me get through! xo
More Delicious Granola Recipes to Try!
- Berry Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Big Cluster Buckwheat Almond Butter Granola Dishing Out Health
- Cherry Coconut Granola Passion Meets Creativity
- Clean Almond Joy Granola Amys Healthy Baking
- Nutty Olive Oil Granola Yin and Yolk
- Sugar Free Rhubarb Granola Yummy Baker