Happy Friday! I hope you y’all had a wonderful week & have groovy plans lined up for the weekend. Make a smoothie or two, it’s quick & easy, satisfies your sweet tooth & is way more skinny than a piece of cake.
A Blueberry Dream Shake should be photographed like a dream. Right? Light & ethereal with a pastel splash of color…sip away!
I love these teeny tiny frozen wild blueberries.
They add a kick of color and a big party in your mouth…
I’m also rather smitten by my colorful new glasses.
Do you like them? I hope so…
I think you could also try a splash of Skinny Girl Coconut Vodka in this smoothie.
You can use any dairy or dairy free milk in this drink. I used half & half. I had skied hard & wanted it, OK?!
Coconut milk, almond milk, low fat milk, fat free milk. Anything goes here!
Blueberry Smoothie Recipe Links
- Blueberry & Almond Smoothie with Cardamom hers & hers
- Blue Chia Machine Smoothie My San Francisco Kitchen
- Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie Pick Fresh Foods
- Creamy Lemon Blueberry Smoothie On Sugar Mountain
- Flu Fighting Smoothie The Pomegranate Bandit
- Velvety Blueberry Smoothie Natasha’s Kitchen