Hopefully you can sip these Blueberry Martinis over the weekend, next week for happy hour & be sure to pin & bookmark this recipe for the sizzling summer months.
All you need for this is some fresh blueberries….
Maybe some honey to sweeten it with…some sugar around the rim of the glass works too.
Yesterday I posted these Frozen Raspberry Chambord Milkshakes…you should try them too!
So whether you choose to go with a raspberry or blueberry cocktail this weekend, i’m sure you will be pleased!
- 5 ounces Unsweetened Blueberry Juice
- 2 ounces plain Vodka
- Honey or Sugar to taste
- Fresh Blueberries
- Sparkling Coarse Sugar for rim of glass
- Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass with vodka. Place sparkling sugar on a plate, rub the edge of the glass with sugar to coat. Taste your blueberry juice to see how sweet it is. Add ice,vodka, blueberry juice & sweetener (if needed) to a martini shaker. Shake & strain into sugar rimmed martini glass. Float fresh blueberries on the top of the cocktail.
Blueberry Cocktail Recipe Links
- Blueberry Lemon Drop Martini One Martini
- Blueberry Mojito Posh Little Designs
- Blueberry Moscow Mule Sugar and Charm
- Blueberry Pomegranate Punch Alyssa & Carla
- Boozy Blueberry Lemonade with Lavender Swooned
- Watermelon & Blueberry Mojito The Hungry Australian