Looking for a tasty lunch or dinner that you can easily pack in your lunchbox too? This Spicy Sriracha Chicken & Quinoa Bowl will warm you up on feisty winter days. It will provide you with great flavors & energy any time of year though! Adjust the level of spice with more or less Sriracha sauce. Dig in!
I love sauces. All kinds of sauces.
As a matter of fact…I’m deeply passionate about this Sriracha sauce I came up with. You can make this dish in a pinch.
For some reason (I’m not quite sure why) I took great pleasure in photographing cutlery with quinoa, sauce & chicken separately…
Hopefully you can cook up this recipe ASAP. You sure will be glad you did!
Chicken & Quinoa Recipe Links
- Buffalo Quinoa Chicken Bites Jessiker Bakes
- Cashew Chicken Cooking ala Mel
- Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Enchilada Meatloaf Ambitious Kitchen
- Creamy Chicken Quinoa & Broccoli Pinch of Yum
- Kale and Quinoa Chicken Pomegranate Salad Little Market Kitchen
- Toasted Sesame Chicken with Quinoa The Honour System