Are you familiar with the amazing blog i am baker? If not you should be. If you are, then you know how super duper talented bloggess Amanda Rettke is with cakes.
She is always known for her her stunning sugary creations, but most well know for her Surprise-Inside Cakes.
This cookbook is wonderful for special occasion cakes, sure to wow your family & friends. Amanda shares clear directions for each recipe in her cookbook. These surprise inside cakes are de-mystified for beginner to advanced bakers. She teaches the basics of cake making and a great collection of frosting recipes as well.
What makes a Surprise-Inside Cake? Well it’s a thing of awe & beauty. Amanda designs cakes that have special themes on the outside & inside. When you cut into them ~ all kinds of beauty is unveiled.
Some of my favorite cakes include:
- Bee Cake (with a cute little honey bee inside)
- Cherry Cake (so cute for summer holiday parties)
- Maypole Cake (delicately colored to add splash to Spring celebrations or little girls birthday parities)
- New Year’s Eve Cake (a stunning chocolate layer cake great for any time!)
- The Candle Rose Cake (romantic for Valentine’s Day or weddings)
- Vampire Cupcakes (adorable for Halloween with little fangs inside)
Above are some beautiful photos from the book, taken by Amanda. Purchase your book now & enter my giveaway! Congrats Amanda on your wonderful talents & to be able to share them with the world!
This giveaway has closed. Thanks for your entries & stay tuned for more soon!