Looking for a great chill out, cool it down, keep it skinny treat? Try these Blueberry Pie Yogurt Parfaits that I created for Attune Foods. These pretty parfaits can be made with regular yogurt or vegan options. The choice is yours.
If you are a blueberry lover then these certainly are for you…
The crushed graham crackers makes it feel a bit more decadent then it is.
- 12 ounces frozen blueberries
- 4 ounces fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fat free greek yogurt, divided in half
- vanilla stevia drops (or your favorite natural sweetener) to taste
- 4 sheets organic graham crackers
- Blueberry Sauce: Heat frozen blueberries in a saucepan over medium high heat with two tablespoons of water. When the berries start to heat up & sizzle, reduce heat to medium. Cook for about 5 minutes, until berries burst and create a sauce. Stir a few times while cooking. Transfer to a container. Put sauce in the refrigerator to cool completely.
- Pulse the graham crackers in the food processor until you get a fine crumb.
- Take half of the yogurt and sweeten with vanilla stevia drops or your favorite natural sweetener ~ to taste. Mix into the other half a few spoonfuls of blueberry sauce.
- Assemble: Layer the sauce, 2 yogurts and graham cracker crumbs in parfait glasses. Alternate layers so they look pretty. Top with fresh blueberries and graham cracker crumbs.
Yogurt Parfait Links
- Breakfast Yogurt Parfaits In the Kitchen with Stefano Faita
- Carrot Cake Yogurt Parfaits Cooking on the Side
- Citrus Roasted Strawberry Parfaits MarlaMeridith.com
- Healthy Banoffee Parfaits Top with Cinnamon
- Lemon “Pucker-Up” Parfaits The Cozy Apron
- Roasted Blueberry Quinoa Parfaits How Sweet Eats