These pops are a creamy dreamy treat to tempt your tastebuds…perfect for July 4th, pool parties or after camp/school snacks!
Do you have fun plans for July 4th? These pops would be perfect for patriotic themed parties.
They are super healthy & sugar free too!
I was so into this photo shoot, my fingers were stained with blueberry juice for days…
I used frozen berries for this recipe.
You see they started to defrost all over my metal tray.
I scooped ’em up with my fingers…hence stained purple hands & fingers.
Not only do I love blueberries….I love sour cream too. In savories and desserts.
It is wonderful in baked goods (cakes, muffins, cookies) as it adds great flavor and texture. It is also wonderful in shakes, ice cream and popsicles.
These icy pops take minimal effort and yield big smiles.
- 1 cup (8 ounces/226 g) frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup (6 ounces/170g) full fat Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces/180 ml) unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or any milk you desire)
- Vanilla Stevia Drop to taste
- 4 pop molds (4 ounces each)
- Let berries soften a few minutes. Whisk together sour cream and milk. Gently stir in blueberries. Sweeten to taste (I used 1 1/2 droppers full.) Spoon mixture into pop molds, tap them to the counter gently to release air bubbles.
- Freeze for about 6 hours or overnight until solid. To remove from molds: run some warm water over the mold to release pops. Or let them sit out a bit until you can easily pull them out.
Popsicle Recipe Links
- Berry Bliss Rocket Pops MarlaMeridith.com
- Lemon Blueberry Popsicles Chocolate and Carrots
- Mango Pineapple Lime Popsicles Grandbaby Cakes
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Pops Keep Your Diet Real
- Skinny Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Popsicles Kitchen Treaty
- Strawberry and Elderflower Smoothie Popsicles Dagmar’s Kitchen