Are you a broccoli lover or hater? This pasta recipe will make you a lover no matter what! Dig in… This Broccoli & Parmesan Pasta is super simple to prepare & is the perfect meal for those busy weekday nights. For those that had jam packed weekends (raising hands) this is exactly the kind of thing to get you back on track after skiing hard & partying even harder in Vail, CO. I’m crazy excited…on my drive back to Telluride today I get to visit our dog Moose who is at boot camp for 6 weeks. It’s been tough to be without the little guy & he returns home in just 2 weeks! We can’t wait to have him back home. I miss my hiking buddy & best friend! I will prepare this pasta for my family tonight when I get home. My kids totally love it which thrills me because it means they get some more veggies in their day. Always a good thing! Here’s another delicious pasta & broccoli recipe you gotta try too! Orzo Pasta with Roasted Broccoli & Chickpeas… Bet you will love both of these recipes, enjoy. xo [amd-zlrecipe-recipe:484] More pasta recipes to check out….
- Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Pumpkin Alfredo Cafe Delites
- Garlic Shrimp with Black Bean Noodles i food real
- Healthier 30 Minute Chicken Spinach Alfredo Life as a Strawberry
- Healthy Cauliflower Mac ‘n Cheese Whole & Heavenly Oven
- Pasta with Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce (Vegan) Meaningful Eats
- Pecan Herb Pasta Sweet Disasters