Skinny Banana Muffins with Chocolate Sprinkles
January 14, 2015
Skinny Banana Muffins with Chocolate Sprinkles. Say that 5X. It will make you smile & very hungry. Instead of typical chocolate chips, I had some full on pure chocolate sprinkles hanging around. This is what happened…
These muffins will swoon you for breakfast, brunch, snacks & everything in between. The great news…they are lighter & skinnier than the average muffins. Goodbye muffin top. Hello skin tight ski suit….
Did I mention I’ve been wearing a onesie for skiing. That’s right friends. I’m bringing back the jumpsuit. As a matter of fact I wear a onesie under a onesie. See…
I also stuff these muffins and these cookies in my pockets for chairlift snacks. Sure it makes crumbs, but who cares. The wind blows ’em away! Speaking of crumbs, isn’t the crumb on these muffins gorgeous? The secret is Greek yogurt in the batter. Makes for such a nice texture!
See ya on the slopes..or at least that’s where I’ll be today! Happy baking!
More Muffin Recipe Links to try!
- Coffee Cake Muffins Mama’s Gotta Bake
- Double Chocolate Almond Muffins Gluten Free Canteen
- Doughnut Muffins Stuffed with Blueberry Jam Neurotic Mommy
- Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins Falling Feathers Wild & Free
- Morning Glory Muffins Yeah…Immaeatthat
- Orange Muffins Pretty. Simple. Sweet