Chicken Pot Pie Pasta Casserole
January 12, 2015
Who doesn’t love a super hearty chicken pot pie, especially this time of the year?! Make it even more special by turning it into a pasta casserole. Then top all that with a homemade butter pastry crust. You’re welcome…
I’ve teamed up with Campbell’s to share their awesome Campbell’s Oven Sauces with you. I love sharing simple + delicious ways to amp up your family meals. In my Chicken Pot Pie Pasta Casserole I used their Chicken Pot Pie sauce variety. The results? Winner winner chicken dinner!
I love the idea of “Real Life. Real Dinner”- these Campbell’s Oven Sauces help us to cook a real meal in the middle of real life. Gotta love that!
Campbell’s Sauces are simple to use & the recipes incorporate ingredients you have on hand, so there is minimal planning and no need to run to the store or spend a lot of time looking for ingredients. The end result? Flavorful end dishes that are tasty & simple to prepare.
In this recipe I used the Chicken Pot Pie Oven Sauce. I combined it with chicken, onions & mixed veggies. I heated those first in a skillet. At the same time, cook your pasta. I love wagon wheels in this comfort food/rustic recipe. You can make your own homemade pie crust or purchase some at the market.
Combine the pasta with the chicken & veggie mixture. Pour in 2 pouches of the Campbell’s Chicken Pot Pie Oven Sauce & bake.
The results are beyond delicious! My kids & hubs took this pot pie down in minutes. Serve this meal at family dinners & holiday parties. Enjoy! You can also visit Campbell’s on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube.
Sweepstakes Each comment posted in response to this post garners an automatic entry into a random drawing for a $100 Target gift card. All you need to do is answer this question: “How will you use these sauces to make a wonderful family dinner?” Good luck!
Pot Pie Recipes from other bloggers…
- Cheesy Breakfast Pot Pie Carlsbad Cravings
- Homemade Beef Pot Pies Penny Lane Kitchen
- Lazy Chicken Pot Pie The Lazy Mom Cooks
- Turkey Pot Pie Handmade Mood
- Vegetarian Pot Pies Cook’s Hideout
- Winter Vegetable Pot Pie The Whole Bite
This giveaway is now closed. The winner will be contacted by BlogHer.com. Thanks for all of your amazing entries!
Sweepstakes Rules: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 1/12/2015 – 2/27/2015. Be sure to visit the Campbell’s brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!