Candy Cane Donuts
December 21, 2014
Guess I’m pretty into candy canes this year! Last week it was cookies…this week donuts! Just a wild thang I am…
I’m crazy into Jamie Oliver & I saw some beautiful donuts in his latest Yearbook magazine, so I thought I would give them a whirl. With my own twist…
Have you ever made homemade donuts? It’s super fun, though pretty tricky here in Telluride at 9,500 feet. Baking & anything involving yeast can be unpredictable. Your donuts will likely be puffier than mine…
Not to worry though, ours tasted awesome! It’s just hard to get the puff factor here.
I’m wondering….do you spell yours donuts or doughnuts? I’m not sure why they have two spellings.
So how do ya make these donuts? (I’ll take the lazier spelling, thank you very much)
I’m so glad you asked….
Amazing Donut Recipe Links…
- Baked Sour Cream Donuts Chocolate & Chillies
- Banana Donuts Lady and Pups
- Gingerbread Donuts Eat. Drink. Love
- Jelly Doughnuts Pretty. Simple. Sweet
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts Blahnik Baker
- Pie Filling Stuffed Ebelskivers The Kitchen Whisperer